Probation and Firearm Violations
There are many forms of probation and firearm violations and each one carries a different penalty, ranging from probation to several years of incarceration, depending on the facts and circumstances. If you have been accused of any of the following, you should contact Stolee and Associates so that we may help:
- Posessing an unlicensed weapon when being charged with a different crime
- Posession or sale of firearms that are illegal
- Theft of a firearm
- Carrying a gun or weapon without the correct permit or permits
- Possessionof firearm while on school property
- Discharge of a firearm
- Persons Not to Possess, Use, Manufacture, Control, Sell, or Transfer a Firearm
- Possessing Concealed Weapon
At Stolee and Associates, we know just how hard the judicial system is on people who are accused of probation or firearm violations. Whether you are looking at a felony or misdemeanor offense, you need to have someone with experience on your side that is more than ready to defend you in court.
As with any criminal case, time is critical. Contact us today to protect your rights. Stolee and Associates will evaluate your case free of charge.
Stolee and Associates is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, although we help people with criminal cases nationally, with the help of our network of law firms in other jurisdictions.